Monday, December 16, 2013

Kiss Cookies

We've always called these "Kiss Cookies", but I mostly see them called Peanut Butter Blossoms. For Garret and I, I like to make the cookie dough balls and then freeze them before cooking. Once frozen, I put them in a labeled gallon baggie and store them in the freezer. Then I can cook only as many as we want at a time. I usually need to add a minute or two to baking time. I use the same recipe to make PB Cup Cookies - just put the balls of dough in a mini-muffin cup pan and add an unwrapped mini PB cup when they're still hot from the oven. SOOO good! Kiss Cookies
1 C. sugar
1 C. brown sugar
1 C. butter
1 C. peanut butter
4 Tbs. milk
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
3 ½ C. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 pkg. Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped

Cream together sugars and butter. Add peanut butter, milk, and vanilla. Beat eggs, then add to mixture. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt. Roll into 1-inch balls. Roll cookies in sugar, if desired, then bake at 350ยบ for 10 – 12 minutes. As soon as they come out of oven, push an unwrapped Kiss into the center of the cookie.
Approx. 9 dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment